Applications are closed! Check back next year
To be considered for membership in the National Honor Society, a student must:
- Be a junior or second-semester sophomore when applying.
- Have a permanent record clear of disciplinary actions. This includes cheating accusations.
- Have a minimum 3.5 cumulative unweighted grade point average in high school.
- Have accumulated 80 hours of documented community service since entering high school (the hours MUST be on your printed Virtual Counselor for us to verify). Any extenuating circumstances should be noted in the Virtual Counselor section.
- Have leadership experience.